Saturday, October 9, 2010

Rock Climbing!

Boy, I had fun today!  I got to climb and climb and no one stopped me!!  Course I had a little help to get started (shhh!)  Then I got to swing all silly coming down!!

Yesterday at school, the Humane Society brought in a Therapy Dog for all of us to pet and play with, it was so much fun!  It was a really small doggie so I wasn't too sure what to do with it, I like big dogs better!  Next week they're bringing a labradoodle, I can't wait!  See?  I really didn't know what to do with this teeny dog!


This week, the lady trainer my mom keeps talking about is coming to help us with choosing a breed of dog that will be best for my service dog!  She is also bringing two of her dogs for me to play with!  I'm getting very excited to get my own dog!  Mom says she is working real hard to get clubs to donate to my dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment